To promote an enjoyable and fair trading experience, BizClassifieds has established a set of rules and policies for advertisments. These restrictions involve how certain advertisements are described, and practices that would provide an unfair advantage or result in a negative buyer experience.
Learning about BizClassifieds' listing policies before you advertise an item will help you to avoid unintentionally breaking rules.
Breaches of these policies may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Forfeit of BizClassifieds’ fees on cancelled advertisements
- Decreased visibility in search results
When policy violations occur, BizClassifieds will email you explaining that an advertisement has been ended.
The following are the Rules for advertising:
- Advertise business opportunities only (a business opportunity is an opportunity to purchase an operating business or invest in a new business venture);
- Describe accurately and honestly in the advertisement. Misrepresentation can include: (1) listing advertisements in inappropriate categories; or (2) entering keywords in the title or description that do not appropriately describe the item.
- Advertise business opportunities that are fraudulent;
- Advertise business opportunities in inappropriate categories;
- Include brand names inappropriately or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting users to an advertisement;
- Have misleading content, pictures, and/or photos that do not accurately describe the business opportunity for sale;
- Use profanity, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, harassing or offensive text or material in an advertisement or other areas of this Site or sister sites that other users may view (i.e. you may not advertise business opportunities that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance, or items that promote organisations with such views);
- Advertise the same business opportunity more than once on BizClassifieds. When your advertisement comes through for approval, additional categories may be included where appropriate by our administrator. If there are categories you wish to include or change against an advertisement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for review;
- Up-load, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the BizClassifieds site any material which affects the functionality or operation of the BizClassifieds site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any users' computer systems (for example, by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly);
- Up-load, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which contains promotional material, advertising or any solicitation (whether commercial or otherwise) for other products or services without our prior written consent;
- Data mine or conduct automated searches on the BizClassifieds site or the content on the BizClassifieds site, whether through the use of additional software or otherwise;
- Incorporate any of the content on the BizClassifieds site with any other material, including advertising or promotional material;
- Create HTTP links from the BizClassifieds site to any other website on the Internet, or frame or mirror the BizClassifieds site without our prior written consent;
- Use the BizClassifieds site or any facilities available on the BizClassifieds site for any activities (including placing an ad), or transmit to or via the BizClassifieds site any information or material which is an unsolicited commercial electronic message.
If we place an advertisement on the BizClassifieds site on your behalf we have done so on your specification and it is your responsibility to check the advertisement for accuracy.
BizClassifieds may withdraw or alter any material you provide us if:
- we reasonably consider it is inappropriate, offensive, misleading or deceptive, defamatory, incorrect or in any other way in breach of the Terms (including any rules, guidelines or policies), any law or third party rights;
- the Title of an advertisement is a duplicate Title in our system. Where a duplicate Title occurs, BizClassifieds will alter the Title in such a way that there are no duplicate Titles in our system and the altered Title remains in context with the advertisement as much as possible. You are at liberty to resubmit a new Title once you become aware that the Title has been altered and are encouraged to search for listings in our system to avoid duplicate Titles in the first instance to avoid disappointment. It is your responsibility to check the advertisement for accuracy.
- we are instructed to do so by any third party.
Once you have submitted your advertisement through for approval, your advertisement will be manually checked and approved by our Administrator. Approval typically takes 2-4 hours during normal trading hours and no more than 24hours. If you experience problems uploading and/or submitting your advertisement for approval, you should first refer to Trouble Shooting for a possible solution, otherwise please contact email@example.com for further assistance.